Find a Home
Broker Associate CRP, CFP CLU CHFC RICP CEBS CMB MBA
Your Local Minneapolis St Paul Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted Edina Minnesota resource for answers about the process
- Innovative real estate marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features-Edina, Minneapolis, St Paul and Entire Twin City 7 county metro
- Ability to target home searches based on your needs-schools-rooms-special criteria
- Strong negotiation skills-let me help you find and purchase the right property
- Support through the closing and beyond-I am your Twin Cities real estate resource
- Minneapolis and St Paul Homes as well as other Twin Cities real estate for sale can be searched from our site
- Afton Homes & Real Estate
- Anoka Homes & Real Estate
- Apple Valley Homes & Real Estate
- Arden Hills Homes & Real Estate
- Belle Plaine Homes & Real Estate
- Blaine Homes & Real Estate
- Bloomington Homes & Real Estate
- Brooklyn Center Homes & Real Estate
- Brooklyn Park Homes & Real Estate
- Burnsville Homes & Real Estate
- Chanhassen Homes & Real Estate
- Chaska Homes & Real Estate
That in'sthgis perfect for what I need. Thanks!
– Janais, Friend
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of the Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this site are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
© 2016, Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc. All rights reserved.
By searching you agree to the End User License Agreement
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notices: The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, 17 U.S.C. § 512 (the "DMCA"), provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that any content or material made available in connection with our website or services infringes your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the content or material be removed, or access to it blocked. Notices and counter-notices should be sent in writing by mail to: Michael Bisping, Director of Customer Relations at Regional Multiple Listing Service of Minnesota, Inc., 2550 University Avenue West, Suite 259S, Saint Paul, MN 55114 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DMCA requires that your notice of alleged copyright infringement include the following information: (1) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (2) description of the alleged infringing content and information sufficient to permit us to locate the content; (3) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (4) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (5) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (6) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.