John Mazzara
RE/MAX Results

I have the CRP (Certified Relocation Professional) designation from the Worldwide ERC The Workforce Mobility Association.  I have helped individuals and families relocate to and from MN.  If you are being relocated to MN, please call me to help you with the process.  

You can visit my Twin Cities Relocation website to get a report on the housing metrics of the Twin Cities  Click Twin Cities Relocation